Lack of honor in DNA
The result of not knowing the difference between a king and a servant in bed.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
ایران چرا باید روبی رو فرستاده باشه که بدن منو خراب کنه ؟ بعد روبی رو قراره با رفتن من بمیره و کسی که این تصمیم رو گرفته هم به روش گذشتگان از مسیر منحرف بشه؟!
هاها ...سلام برسون بگو مانیفست مغز ما اینجوری است که پسرای خوبو اینجوری جشن می گیریم. [☝junkies dont Dream] ( هد لاینت تو عکسا پیدا نمیشه مستر میکل آنژ - رر-بیوتی ) 🖤𓍯𓂃ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ (ولن-جز)
I mean my teeth damage from who was alive yet after election , means you shouldnt cut thier leg from usa you should kill them I mean cutting thier neck is your respnsibility . . I said to red cuz we know musk familly are not more than a bucnh of papi stupid slave of black and our waiters level from indian manage thier life into the dirty that we look today
while I yet dont know how much I should pay to north korea respected mafia , to Grill it for me as hot dog for my dogs me and kim wanna to do a scientific task about ourself 14 cm increase height with killing Garegores and papies around them
Comments
Post a Comment