when we start this way ass-blue-indain was in 35 and today in upper than 40 yet no one select her 

then they are pushing junkies to sell her and no body has interest 

while some addicted familly from all country sides of not developed country play our life to be luxury like a fake root they had not....and yet I should be wait for an ass that think is honrable with destroy my teeth and keep my height to win what? 

the best part of my life is burning for a bunch of just ass and some one who think have value more than our W.C cleaner of our home....

the laugh part is : I will go and they will win thier luxury life and flirting plate are automated base on street dancer who need to wallet of thier uncles....

..

.

sorry this game end is for losers ....I dont remmber some stupid win agains me - just some one who won thie grave and think won something....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

به زنای صیغه ای تناردیه ( مثبت ۱۸ هاشون زیر ۱۸ رو گذاشتن دم بکشه منم لریشه بلد نیستم که بگم)

To Red