the firm rule

 1- no check out before understanding who had dareh to change my life to trade

2-without attorney(international attorney ) nothing will be clear 

3-thanks for your job offer ,but this job was for 6 year ago - before this things ,

4- I dont belive to lottery I dont belive aid I dont belive to slavery ....then ..

.

.

it will solve with my way or will never solve


where respect was expensive in the level of calling and asking from a young lady partnership, then making hostage for slavery and aging ? ....are you positive about vision ? me no ....but ultimatly I am not person to let others treat with me like others treated with them

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

به زنای صیغه ای تناردیه ( مثبت ۱۸ هاشون زیر ۱۸ رو گذاشتن دم بکشه منم لریشه بلد نیستم که بگم)

To Red