some rules

 1-my age has one reason : musk is a potato and cheap who is slave of doges[till today how many time you clean back of obey doges? and as uncle of tex-ass in street they look at you like not ass?]


2- if you think I let your doges and you live base on my wealth and health , our appointment your GRAVE

3-if with brain ctrl of this kids , you as a CAn and others gentile CANS like ADS-ass-vertiser or others can win this honore to have her near your self : I should say I will never have RESPECT for who need to jail me and destroy my income and liquid me to win slavory card....in attorney game you will understand

4- a man who his REVENUE wa ASS , cant understand his only responsibility is making perfect life for families , then when you see this person is so higher than your level you start tp play card of inflation , while 1 of my teeth as your luxury pattern matrix was just 50 million to regenrate and like a feard losser you hide in back of obi0ma and your doges....it was a test , REALLY you think your level is in the level of using and grooming your life with this honore? we saw you lost while indian ass wide measure every day has concern about new centimeter ...cuz thier wrong....


5- a man who is begger of a woman wealth is a begger , you earned from me then you cant be more than my begger or my slave or my doges...that ultimatly I dont need to feed like you - not enough in having me inside your hunggry culture , DO you know , how many years I bought for you and obi-ma tea and coffe? you even cant pay yourcoffe price and this days is waste cuz attorny will ask and you will go to the jail ....[ who won the coffe card today , about 5 year  I paid for so many may thier foods tea and coffe to let them they have coffe...and today I want to pay for thier coffine]


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

به زنای صیغه ای تناردیه ( مثبت ۱۸ هاشون زیر ۱۸ رو گذاشتن دم بکشه منم لریشه بلد نیستم که بگم)

To Red