FAFA is Ready for shoping vegetables? ( do you know what is diffrent between potato and tomato? say your sugare buy for you I have no time for teach to an just ass with a big fat butt service)

 I listend shivon is gathering shoping part to make foods ....and my new waiter to do this things 

is fafuliy full trash ....

.

.

experinece in life let us growth ...william knows what I say ....but all this days will cross to see my waiters that are not more than Tai-lores who think are not trash while they have not teeth for others service will be on auction after doing their shoping :) phillosephy is not for back butt port 

Remmber this musky musky empire of just ass and uncle of sx workers of texass 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

به زنای صیغه ای تناردیه ( مثبت ۱۸ هاشون زیر ۱۸ رو گذاشتن دم بکشه منم لریشه بلد نیستم که بگم)

To Red