1979 and 4-ass ...all team will go out as phone-disgrace with global anonuncment...and thier BACK sugears and uncle who want to win thier medal in fking will anounce soonly
ai ? you need to study?
be sure ....texas -ass will certify you ....
.
.
keep the Phone up BBK and explain US what is the Back Ring and why your team after checking
ring back of others start to gather followers....
while ....I an online till understand who is back and who was back and who will be back and which leader in the world need just ASS - TEAM and change the others into BACK ....could you win medal of leadership? I dont think ....and like you , too....
But I have leadership CV for 17 year....specially in TECH and sillcon valley while sillicon wadi had request too....
technology will say to us ...our body structure the change and reasons ....not lie and politicians....:)
Comments
Post a Comment